Prev: Re: Combat films Next: Re: Mission to Mars

Re: Combat films

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 13:36:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Combat films

On Sat, 18 Mar 2000 06:13:04 PST, "Scott Case" <tgunner@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Red Dawn it was, and it wasn't that bad- much better than Starship
Troopers
>anyway.

I liked it when it came out, but I was pretty young then. I saw it on TV
recently. Ouch! Aside from it being mostly preposterous, it doesn't
actually
have any kind of climax. The movie ends with a "and the US pushed the
nasty
Soviets off America's shores, and the world lived happily ever after".

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: Combat films Next: Re: Mission to Mars