Prev: Re: Combat films Next: Re: Mission to Mars

Re: Mission To Mars (not really...)

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 07:58:19 -0500
Subject: Re: Mission To Mars (not really...)

Actually wasn't the Aliens pregenetor "IT: The Terror from Beyond
Space"?
IIRC a mission to mars fails, a rescue misison is launched and only the
captain has survived. They take him back on the ship, finding some
evidence
which leads the rescue crew to believe that he killed his own crew and
disbelieve the monster tales. But alas the creature has gotten on the
ship
and begins killing the crew. It was a very scary movie to watch as a
little
kid and I still love it. True to form they fight it off with .45s and
Garands
that were part of the ships supplies (grenades too but oddly, no
flamethrowers in this one), and they only kill it by stuffing the
remaining
crew into spacesuits and draining the atmosphere from the ship. A great
flick.

Los