Prev: RE: Mission to Mars Next: RE: [GZG OLC] Update

RE: [GZG OLC] Update

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 06:31:27 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG OLC] Update

Just a quick note...

1) I noticed that Stargrunt is missing from the Rules page.

2) I would like to suggest that you add a listing for each rule book
under
the index page (contents.html). Having a page just for the rules is nice
and
allows the display of the covers, but was not intuitive. I missed the
Rules
link in the navigation bar (to be honest, I saw index and stopped
reading
the nav bar).

Anyway, just a note.
-----