Prev: Re: PDS vs. IAVR/LAW/SMAW/etc. Next: Re: USA vs Canada : Full Metal Americas

Re: Mission to Mars

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 23:18:21 -0500
Subject: Re: Mission to Mars

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:53:08 EST, Popeyesays@aol.com wrote:

>    "Does NASA knows they drank beer at the party?" NASA KNOWS they are
going
>to bust loose a little before a mission launch which is WHY they check
in
>three days prior to launch and get locked down on site before hand so
they
>have plenty of time to go the mandated period before launch SOBER.

Ummm... they lock down because of disease, not sobriety. If you got sick
on a
manned mission to the moon (or Mars, in this case) you don't exactly
have
access to a pharmacy.

This seems to be a love-it/hate-it kind of film. One guy I talked to in
chatroom tonight said that it was horrible. If it's really as bad as
some
people have said, I HAVE to see it!

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: PDS vs. IAVR/LAW/SMAW/etc. Next: Re: USA vs Canada : Full Metal Americas