Prev: Re: OT: CONS LISTING Next: Re: USA vs Canada : Full Metal Americas

Re: Mission to Mars

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:35:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Mission to Mars

On Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:04:24 -0500, Los <los@cris.com> wrote:

>Saw it today, liked it, recommend it.

Really??? Every major news outlet is savaging it. Some internet sites
(sci-fi
fans) are ripping it to shreds. I mean, seriously, the night before the
mission to Mars, the captain is having brewskis with the boys at a
barbecue???
Some sites were saying that this was, like, "Ishtar" bad... *S*

A good compendium was on Salon:
http://www.salon.com/ent/log/2000/03/10/mars_reviews/index.html

Oh, well, what do I know. I liked "Starship Troopers" (but mostly
because it
peeved the ardent Heinlein fans... *S*).

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: OT: CONS LISTING Next: Re: USA vs Canada : Full Metal Americas