Prev: Re: paints - subvert the paradigm Next: RE: was: PDS vs. IAVR/LAW/SMAW/etc.

[GZG OLC] Update

From: "Paul Owen" <paul@l...>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:40:41 -0000
Subject: [GZG OLC] Update

Hi All,

Just a quick note to let you all know that the catalogue has
changed slightly, it is now in the new format and on the new site,
it can still be reached from the current address but for those that
want to change links the new url is
http://www.lightspeed.uk.com/gzg/index.html

Also the old site is still their and currently has more pictures on it
than the new, Jon is redoing the pictures (he he now you have to
do them jon  : )) so as they arrive I will add them to the new site.

The following ranges have changes to them:
SGA, SGI, SGC, SGO, SGB, SGQ, SL, SGJ, FT (islamic federation),
CM, FT (UNSC)

If you see any pictures of yours that I have used please let me
know and I will add you to the credits.

WANTED:
individual colour pictures of figures, please let me know if you have
any that are not already in the catalogue.

Thanks

Paul Owen

Prev: Re: paints - subvert the paradigm Next: RE: was: PDS vs. IAVR/LAW/SMAW/etc.