Prev: Re: Sorta Off Topic, Orbital Bombardment and Long Next: Re:paints - subvert the paradigm

Re: FT Tactics was: Floating Walls

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:31:51 -0500
Subject: Re: FT Tactics was: Floating Walls

wrote:

> > 5) Never be the pursued in a stern chase, with an opponent who is
> > faster...<GRIN>
>
> I haven't seen a "tactics manual" such as they have for SFB, but I
> can contribute one for this.
[...]

I had started a long while ago collecting tactic posts by people in
order to put together this very thing, but I lost most of the msgs
in my recent move of accounts.	:-(  I still have a few. At some point
in my copious free time I'll have to ply through the archives and see
if I can't find some of those old posts again. And/or keep collecting
ones that people post. :)  I'll add yours to the current collection.

Mk (doesn't matter the tactics employed, '1' means the same thing on all
dice)

Prev: Re: Sorta Off Topic, Orbital Bombardment and Long Next: Re:paints - subvert the paradigm