Prev: Re: Ferreting out subgroups Next: Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions

Re: Flyers

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:52:47 -0500
Subject: Re: Flyers

"Thomas.Barclay" wrote:

> When Jerry has cobbled together GZG ECC IV promo flyer 1.0:

For those of you who wish to help us spread the word about GZG-ECC IV,
the flyer is located in here:

http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc4/

I aim to put up a website within the next month or so.	Depends on
project work, wrap up work on the GZG-ECC 3 website, and the fact
that I've ignored the GZGPedia for way too long.  (8-(

J.
--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: Ferreting out subgroups Next: Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions