Prev: Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions Next: Re: PDS vs. IAVR/LAW/SMAW/etc.

Re:In Search Of:

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 23:04:58 -0800
Subject: Re:In Search Of:

At 10:22 PM -0800 3/12/00, Brian Bilderback wrote:
><x-flowed>I'm hoping the list can help me find something.
>
>A while back I reached the conclusion that, despite the fact that it
blurred
>the line between air/ground craft in the movies, aesthetically, the
Star
>Wars Rebel Snowspeeder looks exactly like what I want my ground attack
>fighter figures to look like.
>
>The other day I found one at just the right size (about 3cm long), and
just
>the right price (free - it was cracked and laying on the street. I took
it
>home and glued it, it's fine now.  I'm a gamer, I'm not proud.).  I
also
>know that there is a model set that comes with two more at the same
size -
>the Imperial AT-AT model, it comes with two speeders and 2 laser turret
>towers.  I'm going to buy one, I figure the turreds and the AT-AT's
feet
>will make great 1/300th bunkers, while the body and head will make a
great
>assault lander.

sounds like you want a set of the Ice Planet Hoth model kit (MPC
"It's a SNAP action scene"). If the snowspeed is an inch wide and a
bit less in length, then  you may already have found one of 'em.
Unfortunately, there are only about 4 'speeders in the (large) box.
--

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions Next: Re: PDS vs. IAVR/LAW/SMAW/etc.