Prev: Sorta Off Topic, Orbital Bombardment and Long Next: Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions

Re: Extra Senses, was: KV

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 22:21:18 -0500
Subject: Re: Extra Senses, was: KV

>>I think someone summed up my thoughts on the causes of the
Ro'Kah very well
>>by saying even humans have a lot of senses we aren't aware of.

I read (roughly 20 years ago--back before I realized I should
take notes on sources) a study in which subjects attempted to
guess a random number generated by a computer.	If the computer
determined the numbers (e.g., printed a list), then the subjects
guessed no better than you'd expect.  If, however, the subject
guessed first and then the computer generated the number,
apparently the subject was able to influence the selection of
the number.

I assume this accounts for manifestations of the Teske Field
(which I also enjoy).  I'm not going to consider how that would
affect the Kochte Syndrome.

Prev: Sorta Off Topic, Orbital Bombardment and Long Next: Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions