Prev: Re: Falkenberg/DSII Next: Re: Falkenberg/DSII

Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions

From: "Conchart@g..." <conchart@geotec.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 11:15:42 -0600
Subject: Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions

Read Foreigner, by C.J. Cherryh, you'd probably like it. Definately not
your
typical aliens. And definately not one large group. The whole story is
about
the first contact between humans and a radically different culture. In
deed,
the differences are very subtle, but cause huge problems when human
beings
started to apply human feelings and emotions to a culture that lacks
them.

Jade Tseng