Prev: Re: On-going KV debate Next: Re: KV history/psychology - St. Jon has been reading minds again.....

Re: Ro'kah

From: "J Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 10:09:38 +1000
Subject: Re: Ro'kah

>It's known that Elephants emit and sense subsonic sounds. A similar
>mechanism in humans could well be possible, perhaps by resonance in the
>lungs/chest cavity.

It's known that humans emity all SORTS of subliminal and subconscious
sounds, smells and body language. These have all sorts of effects on how
humans interact.

It's just that in Kra'Vak, certain ways are much stronger - and get a
much
stronger reaction. :)

Jeremy
---
Jeremy Sadler jsadler@earthling.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site http://stargrunt.virtualave.net
"My Father forsake me, the town forsake me... I'm completely forsook." -
Jesus, South Park

Prev: Re: On-going KV debate Next: Re: KV history/psychology - St. Jon has been reading minds again.....