Prev: Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions Next: Re: Falkenberg/DSII

Re: On-going KV debate

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 12:59:00 PST
Subject: Re: On-going KV debate

This is, of course, most significant for those who follow the story
line/universe.	I don't - I love the game mechanics, but I'm afraid you
wer
far too successful in your attempt to come up with a generic system - it

worked.  I long ago decided to apply it to my own history line.

But it will be entertaining to see the stir it causes on this list. *no
grin, but a slight smirk*

Brian B

----Original Message Follows----
From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>

Wait till you see what we've got lined up for Earth politics AFTER the
Xeno
War is over....!

<GRIN>

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions Next: Re: Falkenberg/DSII