Prev: Re: DS II Infantry vs vehicles Next: Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions

Re: DS II Infantry vs vehicles

From: "Scott Case" <tgunner@h...>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 09:54:29 PST
Subject: Re: DS II Infantry vs vehicles

>Because the round for the new weapon would (presumably) be bigger than
an
>IAVR, I would suggest that PDS/ADS be able to shoot at it >(give the
>defending vehicle an additional die or dice based upon the >PDS/ADS).
>Unless we're assuming its basically a rocket-propelled >hypervelocity
>kinetic penetrator and not a HEAT weapon...

My bet is that it would be an improved recoiless type rifle firing a
round
with a plasma warhead (or something). It would probably move as quickly
as
an IVAR round and not be a WHOLE lot bigger. I would nix the PDS and ADS
and
simply allow reactive armor to effect the round.

But you know what opinions are worth :)

Scott

Prev: Re: DS II Infantry vs vehicles Next: Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions