Prev: Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions Next: Re: PBeM new tactics

Re: Falkenberg/DSII

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 09:20:13 PST
Subject: Re: Falkenberg/DSII

I must confess to having read little of the series, I have read Prince
of
Mercenaries, Go Tell the Spartans, and Prince of Sparta, which fall in
order.	According to the book, other books in the series are:
Falkenberg's
Legion; Birth of Fire; High Justice; and King David's Spaceship.  Keep
in
mind, these are about the LEgion, the planet Sparta, and the birth of a
new
empire, all set in the nadir of the CoDo.

Brian B