Prev: Re: PBeM new tactics Next: Re: On-going KV debate

Re: Falkenberg/DSII

From: "Jim 'Jiji' Foster" <jfoster@k...>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 11:04:12 -0600
Subject: Re: Falkenberg/DSII

At 07:11 PM 3/10/00 PST, you wrote:
>Oh, yeah, don't forget, you'll probably want to read at LEAST "Go Tell
>Sparta" before tackling Prince of Sparta, if not even MORE of the
earlier
>books in the series. Ain't I a stinker?

You might redeem yourself by providing a more complete Falkenberg
bibliography. I've got a paperback entitled Falkenberg's Legion which
the
fine print indicates is a compilation of The Mercenary and West of
Honor.
However, it isn't quite clear what other books listed on the forplate
are
in this CoDom timeline, and how they relate.

It's been a while since I've been to the used bookstore, and I may as
well
have a list in hand...

Prev: Re: PBeM new tactics Next: Re: On-going KV debate