Prev: Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions Next: Re: PBeM new tactics

Re: DS II Infantry vs vehicles

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 16:46:04 +0100
Subject: Re: DS II Infantry vs vehicles

Argh. Some clarifications to my previous post:

>Mind you, *none* of the CG rounds go fast enough to be unstoppable by
>point defence, and neither do any other HEAT missiles.

Should be "...any other HEAT munitions". The CG rounds aren't missiles,
they're only grenades or RPGs :-/

>Heck, even *KE*
>rounds (Mach 4-5) aren't fast enough for today's AFV point defence
>systems to track and lock on to

Should of course be "aren't too fast for today's AFV point defence
systems to track and lock on to" <sigh>

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions Next: Re: PBeM new tactics