Prev: On-going KV debate Next: Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions

Re: On-going KV debate

From: Tom Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 11:04:52 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: On-going KV debate

On Sat, 11 Mar 2000, Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay wrote:

> Before I reply to Brian, let us consider our options:
>
> 1) ExtraSensory/Paranormal like Ro'kah
> 2) Pheremone triggered Ro'kah
> 3) Pheremone suppressed Ro'kah
> 4) Body language triggered Ro'kah

5) Subliminal voice triggered Ro'kah

> What does each offer?

5) doesn't require introduction of paranormal effects into an otherwise
hard-sf background (personally, i find it distasteful to bring in psi
effects unless we absolutely have to); isn't affected by being in a
sealed
suit / fighter / afv; isn't affected by closing one's eyes (as body
language would be); works over audio-only comms links

tom

Prev: On-going KV debate Next: Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions