Prev: Re: OK, what should I paint these blasted things? Next: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions

Computer Dune to DS II

From: "Bren Mayhugh" <jygro@h...>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 01:39:06 EST
Subject: Computer Dune to DS II

I was thinking about making a campaign like game with the idea and stuff
in
the Dune 2000 computer game converting it into full thrust.  Has anyone
got
any information sitting about and if there are any good minis that will
work
for the different stuff in the computer (not the book) game.

I'm really looking for whatever input the list has on this one.  I just
started the idea a few minutes ago...

-Bren

Prev: Re: OK, what should I paint these blasted things? Next: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions