Prev: Re: KV history/psychology - St. Jon has been reading minds again..... Next: RE: OK, what should I paint these blasted things?

Re: [GZG ECC] "The Umpire Strikes Back" - The Predators

From: Tom Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:23:00 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [GZG ECC] "The Umpire Strikes Back" - The Predators

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, Laserlight wrote:

> >Cha'P'Suey - Prey which seems filling at the time, but leaves one
> hungry for >more prey within a short time. (ahem)
>
> Okay, if that's the way you want it to be:
>
> Isn't this getting entirely too silly?

But'Cha - (vb) to send prey to the deity

Lun'Cha'Or - the short period around midday when hunters can stop
sending
prey to the deity and eat the ritual food, San'U'Ich.

Thu Tai'Ms Theh Aah A Cha'Njan - favourite war ballad of the hunters

Foo'Cha - the legendary time when enough prey has been sent to the deity

Cha'Plin - hunter-priest who performs the rites associated with the
sending of the prey to the deity

anyway. i suspect similar godawful puns will litter any game using these
rules, so i don't think we need to go any further.

tom