Prev: Re: [GZG ECC] "The Umpire Strikes Back" - The Predators Next: RE: OK, what should I paint these blasted things?

OK, what should I paint these blasted things?

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefert@m...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 00:41:08 -0600
Subject: OK, what should I paint these blasted things?

Hello all:

	I got a whole mess of DSII minis (AFVs and infantry mainly) at
last
years GenCon, and I'm finally getting around to painting them.	Since
I'm in need some ideas, I was curious as to how all you Groupos out
there in GZG Mailing List Land paint your DSII forces?

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Isn't life pretty," Ernest Hemingway once said,
	 and then he put a bullet through his head.

				      --On the Shoulders of Freaks,
					Henry Phillips

E-MAIL: siefert@milwpc.com	      WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: [GZG ECC] "The Umpire Strikes Back" - The Predators Next: RE: OK, what should I paint these blasted things?