Prev: RE: [GZG ECC] "The Umpire Strikes Back" - The Predators Next: Re: [GZG ECC] "The Umpire Strikes Back" - The Predators

Re: Soundtracks

From: Mark Sykes <tardis@r...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 13:35:15 +1000
Subject: Re: Soundtracks

At 6:44 PM +1000 9/3/00, Alan E and Carmel J Brain wrote:
>Los wrote:
>  >
>  > Did somebody mentioned somewhere that Emerson Lake and Palmerd
>does a  version
>  > of Holst: Mars. Does anyone know what album that is off of?
>
>Emerson Lake and Powell.
>(both the name of the group, and the name of the CD)
>
>http://www.cddb.com/xm/cd/rock/2326d7586dd07815320aefdec367ea9f.html

  Emerson Lake and Palmer 1970s and 1980s are a previous incarnation who
did:
Pictures at an Exhibition. interpretations of the Mussorgsky.
possibly useful for mech games
Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends. ( live album )
Tarkus
(self titled) including "oh lucky man". (Numerous players do NOT apply)

Keep sending

MarkS

All the way from Gallifrey...
Tardis...Actual portal to a virtual world

tardis@rocknet.net.au