Prev: Re: [AD] First Decal set finished Next: KV Psychology/Physiology - Sia'na and Ro'kah.

Re: [AD] First Decal set finished

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 09:11:45 -0600
Subject: Re: [AD] First Decal set finished

***
http://www.wargamesexpress.com
***

Needs a dash. As in wargames-express...

Nasty old men such as myself break it the letter before and
two letters later. ;->=

Seriously, the forwarding(?) mechanism is so fast that I can't
use the 'back' button on my browser. Is this part of the design?

If you need a testimonial, while I've yet to get the set (my own
d**n fault, I know), I'd have to say you've made design process
for a custom set about as painless as possible.

***
For reference, the set we have now could work for both microarmor and
25mm
though it's a bit more aimed towards the smaller crowd.
***

Very much dependent upon subject, I know. Until something else comes
along,
my NSL ships will start sporting modified Evil Empire(tm) Imperial
eagles
and micro armor unit numbers.

Notice, I STILL haven't done this yet. 'Beast, thy name is
procrastination.' Just ask my campaign group. ;-<=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [AD] First Decal set finished Next: KV Psychology/Physiology - Sia'na and Ro'kah.