Prev: RE: [AD] First Decal set finished Next: Re: [AD] First Decal set finished

RE: FT Houston? Clear Lake?

From: "Christopher" <cmccurr@t...>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 08:15:08 -0600
Subject: RE: FT Houston? Clear Lake?

Actually I've moved sense then, I live in College Station, Texas now.
It's
about 90 miles from Houston.  When I did live in Houston; I lived on the
opposite side of Houston from where you are going to be (at least an
hour
drive).

I would love to play FT, but there is no chance I will be going to
Houston
any time soon.

Chris McCurry
cmccurr@tca.net