Prev: Re: [FT]-PBEM Announcement Next: RE: [Page]

Re: Full Thrust Game, Cupertino, CA, USA, 11 Mar

From: Tom Granvold <Thomas.Granvold@E...>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 17:35:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Full Thrust Game, Cupertino, CA, USA, 11 Mar

You wrote:

>Hello Everyone:
>  This is a general invite for a Full Thrust Game that will be played
on
March

>11th at the Cupertino Public Library (South Bay Gaming Minicon)
starting at
>roughly 11:00 AM.  We always welcome more players.
>
>  South Bay Gaming Group
>  Cupertino Library
>  Cupertino, CA
>
>  John W. Fox

John,

   I would have loved to make this one, but I'm already commited
that day.  Would you let know when the next time there is a get
together to play games, espically if there will be Full Thrust or
The Babylon Project Fleet Book supplement.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: [FT]-PBEM Announcement Next: RE: [Page]