Prev: Fleet Book II at Geo-Hex? Next: Re: Soundtracks

[FT] Hmmm...Fleet Book 2

From: "Denny Graver" <den_den_den@t...>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 21:44:17 -0000
Subject: [FT] Hmmm...Fleet Book 2

>>If you're going to arrive in London 31st March, then you're just in
time
>>for Salue 2000 on 1st April!!
>
>OOOPS, sorry, that should of course have read "SALUTE".... ;-)
>
>Jon (GZG)

>>Olympia exhibition centre, Kensington, West London.
>>Start your trip with the biggest wargame show in the UK!
>>
>>;-)
>>
>>Jon (GZG)

Strange coincidence that April Fools Day and the release of FB2 fall on
the..same ...day.

I hope for the sake of the Narn Bat squads that this isn't some cruel
hoax
;)

Now that we have prised a nugget of a preview out of St Jon, I wondered
if
we could also be party to a summary of what's inside - I know DP9
publish
contents pages for their Heavy Gear well in advance of publication, and
if
FB2 is set in stone then perhaps we could know more ... ? Ya know we'll
buy
it anyway :)

:Denny

Prev: Fleet Book II at Geo-Hex? Next: Re: Soundtracks