Prev: Re: That MP3 Soundtrack... Next: Re: Soundtracks

Re: GMS vs Infantry

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 21:37:47 -0500
Subject: Re: GMS vs Infantry

At 05:48 PM 3/4/00 -0500, you wrote:
>(Snip: Scott asking Los about his qualifications to talk about
>combat)
>
>>> This is funny....
>
>It was, indeed.

No offense to Scott, but yeah, it was....

>Scott, on this list, you generally have to start by assuming
>people who are doing the talking probably know quite a bit about
>what they're talking about.  We recognize this is unusual--and I
>say that in all seriousness.  We have at least one military
>programmer, a weapons designer, several professional soldiers, a
>one naval officer (temporarily off list at the moment), a number
>of astronomers and people in related fields, a pathologist (I
>think--still here?), a biologist or two, plus--since we're doing
>introductions--St^3 Jon (Tuffley), Aaron "Teske Field" Teske,
>whose dice always roll high;

Wow.  I rate an introduction?  Or is that just 'cause of the Teske
Field?
(Which I seem to lend out at inopportune moments....)

A.k.a. the Kochte effect, or just "@#$^!!".

>and
>myself, who am not especially expert at anything but I'm always
>willing to chime in anyway.....

Lotsa dem, usually including me. ^_^

>Welcome to the list!

Aye-yup!
					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net

Prev: Re: That MP3 Soundtrack... Next: Re: Soundtracks