Prev: Re: KV history/psychology - St. Jon has been reading minds again..... Next: Re: That MP3 Soundtrack...

Re: FB2 Advanced orders: Address

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 00:05:07 +0000
Subject: Re: FB2 Advanced orders: Address

>>>order
>>>
>>>Any size envelope will do, I can fold an A4 sheet up quite small!!
>>
>>What is the address that you want the advanced orders to go to?  I'm
dying
>>for the next book!
>
>The usual one, GZG, PO Box 337, Needham Market, Suffolk IP6 8JB, UK.
>>
>>-Bren

Note this only applies to customers in the UK, who can get a pre-order
sheet from us that gives them a special discount offer on the book. For
non-UK customers, you can place an order by the usual methods, credit
card
being the preferable one. Such orders can be emailed to
<orders@gzg.com>,
and will be shipped out as soon as possible after the book is printed.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: KV history/psychology - St. Jon has been reading minds again..... Next: Re: That MP3 Soundtrack...