Prev: Doom II figures (was Re: MP3 - Doom II soundtrack) Next: Re: Full Thrust Game, Cupertino, CA, USA, 11 Mar

Re: [OFFICIAL] Kra'Vak psychology preview!

From: Robert Crawford <crawford@k...>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 16:17:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Kra'Vak psychology preview!

On Tue, Mar 07, 2000 at 10:08:21AM +0000, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> As the Kra'vak culture matured and their society became more
> sophisticated, however, it was realised that the Sia'Na held a unique
place
> in the scheme of things - they could serve as a moderating influence
on
> warriors consumed by the fury of Ro'Kah, making proper tactical and
> strategic decisions without minds clouded by the fury.

	This suggests a great story -- the first Kra'vak leader to
use a Sia'Na officer corp. You can almost hear the traditionalists
dismissing the "army led by cowards".

	And then getting their tails handed to them.

--
						crawford@iac.net

"The bullets are just his way of saying 'Keep it down, I've got a
hangover.'"

Prev: Doom II figures (was Re: MP3 - Doom II soundtrack) Next: Re: Full Thrust Game, Cupertino, CA, USA, 11 Mar