Prev: Re: Proper mass ratings Next: Re: FB2 Advanced orders: Address

Re: [OFFICIAL] Kra'Vak psychology preview!

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:23:47 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Kra'Vak psychology preview!

Bell, Brian K wrote:

>From your psychology, I would think that the Kra'Vak would also excel
>at psychology, especially bio-feedback techniques (to initiate and
>suppress the Ro'Kah) and conditioning (same effect, but on other
>Kra'Vak), in order for their society to survive.

To quote Jon's post:

"the Kra'Vak's own scientists and psychologists don't fully understand
it themselves, any more than human science really understands the
occasional manifestation of apparent psionic abilities and other
paranormal phenomena in humans."

...seems to indicate that they don't excel at these things much more
than we excel at, eg, telepathy or telekinesis :-/

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Proper mass ratings Next: Re: FB2 Advanced orders: Address