Prev: RE: Now OT (was: RE: The Awards Listing v 0.5 & Turkey hunting) Next: RE: FB2? (was: European trip)

Re: FB2? (was: European trip)

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 12:39:33 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
Subject: Re: FB2? (was: European trip)

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000 11:36:04 +0000 () Jeremey Claridge
<jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk> wrote:

>> Barring complete disasters like the printers screwing the job up at
the last minute, we SHOULD have FB2 for Salute.

>> Jon (GZG) <<

> Are you taking advanced orders, Jon? Although my queue buster badge
is in the post and you're the second stand on the right.

> not that I've got this planned of course ;) <

You neither, huh? <g> Last year, thanks to queue-busters and catching
an early bus, my kids and I were the first attendees into the building
-- and, naturally, we headed straight for the GZG stand! I can still
remember Jon's words as the rapacious horde (with us at the head)
charged towards him: "Oh, God, it's started!" <g>

Hope you have rehearsed something equally memorable for this year, Jon.
<g>

See you there...

Phil
 Gravity is a Downer... So let's go flying!
   -- so sayeth Phil Atcliffe (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: RE: Now OT (was: RE: The Awards Listing v 0.5 & Turkey hunting) Next: RE: FB2? (was: European trip)