Prev: FB2? (was: European trip) Next: Now OT (was: RE: The Awards Listing v 0.5 & Turkey hunting)

[OFFICIAL] - Kra'Vak language..... credit where it's due....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 09:09:19 +0000
Subject: [OFFICIAL] - Kra'Vak language..... credit where it's due....

Hi Listers.....

For the KV ships in FB2, we've used a modified version of a Kra'Vak
naming
scheme originally posted to the list some time ago, assigning meanings
each one or two-letter group in the ship names, eg:
RA  =  Little, Small
VA  =  Great, Large
VO  =  Hunter
LU  =  Sneak, Hider
etc......
Now, the posting that I have saved on this was a re-post that identifies
the originator of the idea as Steven Arrowsmith - if Steven is on the
list
still, or anyone who knows him is, can someone please confirm that he's
the
man who should go in the FB2 credits listing for this?

Many thanks,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: FB2? (was: European trip) Next: Now OT (was: RE: The Awards Listing v 0.5 & Turkey hunting)