Prev: Re: Soundtracks Next: Aftermath Fiction from Grey Day

European trip

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 23:03:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: European trip

Hi all,

Three weeks or so form now (March 31st) I'm off to London, starting a
three month backpacking trip around Europe - east and south til
Istanbul,
then back to London on the 17th of June.

I'm going London-Hastings-Dieppe-Paris-Amsterdam on the first bit - I
have
to be in A'dam on 9th or 8th April. Anyone in London or elsewhere want
meet for an evening beer and game as I pass through your areas? (English
pubs w/ gaming - great idea...)

After that it's Berlin-Dresden-Prauge-Vienna-points south to Istanbul,
and
I'll be back in Northern France for D-Day (6 June) with luck, and back
in
southern England later that week. (Portsmouth, for the navy, then back
London...)

I'll be setting the list mail to NOMAIL about the 27th or so, and my
website will be looked after while I'm gone, so that's all good.

It's going to be a great trip!

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-
   -"Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous."-
	 - from Terry Pratchett's 'Interesting Times' -

Prev: Re: Soundtracks Next: Aftermath Fiction from Grey Day