Prev: Re: I DID IT AGAIN!!! Next: RE: Figures I'd like to see [Jon, Nic, anyone else] [SG2]

Re: I DID IT AGAIN!!!

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 16:55:56 EST
Subject: Re: I DID IT AGAIN!!!

books@mail.state.fl.us writes:

<< Rule 1.  If it makes you the least bit nervous, don't do it.

 The generic don't do X doesn't cut it because sometimes you
 have little choice (you have MUCH greater control on a pull
 cut than you do a push cut).

 Roger

Ever work with a draw knife? You can't push that sucker. When working
with
one set your feet firmly work without too much pressure and try NOT to
disembowel yourself. It's amazing what one can do with a draw knife -but
it
is a little sobering to use one.

Prev: Re: I DID IT AGAIN!!! Next: RE: Figures I'd like to see [Jon, Nic, anyone else] [SG2]