Prev: Re: GMS vs Infantry Next: Re: Sound..Ooops, sorry!

Re: Soundtracks

From: Henrix <henrix@p...>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 21:46:18 +0100
Subject: Re: Soundtracks

I like to play the Feel-like-I'm-fixin'-to-die rag (Country Joe
McDonald)
with it cheerful "Ain't no time to wonder why, whoopee, we're all gonna
die!" while playing SG.

Besides that Carl Orff is always good fighting music, Carmina Burana in
particular. It has been used in several movies, like the Conan movie
with
Schwarzenegger. The text is, though, about drinking and paryting in a
Bavarian 13th c. cloister, but it is in latin anyway...

--
Henrix

Prev: Re: GMS vs Infantry Next: Re: Sound..Ooops, sorry!