Prev: Figures I'd like to see [Jon, Nic, anyone else] [SG2] Next: Traveller Free Traders & Aliens Galoob kit

WW2 SG2

From: Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 01:40:10 -0500
Subject: WW2 SG2

Thought: all discussion hinges or rating FP wrt current weapons. Ignore
that. you won't have them on the field. A WW2 SAW is an MG42 or a Bren.
D8 or D10 FP. A BAR gets FP3. An M1 FP2. etc. rate things versus the
maximums the game provides (FP 1-4, then dice, Impact d8-d12 ish) then
you'll have the "variability" needed to show the variance in weapons.

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

Homepage: http:\\fox.ntsn.ca\~kaladorn\index.html
ICQ: 58316640 (Tomin8tor)

"Ah. I see. Inform me if there is any change in his condition."
<hangs up the phone>
"How is he?"
"He's dead."
-- The movie Top Secret

Prev: Figures I'd like to see [Jon, Nic, anyone else] [SG2] Next: Traveller Free Traders & Aliens Galoob kit