Prev: Bandai's Gasaraki Models Next: Re: [DS2] Walkers

Re: [DS2] Walkers

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 21:23:38 PST
Subject: Re: [DS2] Walkers

Well, you can forget all but the smallest Battletech figures, they're
hugely
disporportionate. Their small stuff could pass for class 4+.  For
smaller,
here are a couple of suggestions:

1. WH40K Epic stuff. I've never played the game, but for years I've
gleaned
the figures for stuff for other games.

2.Micro Machines has put out a couple of Star Wars AT-AT and AT-ST
figures,
see if they work.

Brian B