Prev: Re: [DS2]-Command/Communications? Next: [FT]-PBEM Announcement

Re: Stealth1

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 09:27:22 PST
Subject: Re: Stealth1

I was under the impression it was a combination of both active and
passive
stealth systems - lower slung designs, eyeball and sensor-baffling paint

schemes, stealthy materials in construction, and active jamming and
spoofing
measures built into the vehicle.  None of the above would be sufficient,

it's the combined package that counts, that's what (at least it seems to
me)
the stealth levels are about.

Brian B