Prev: Re: [GZG ECC] "The Umpire Strikes Back" - The Predators Next: Re: That MP3 Soundtrack...

Re: That MP3 Soundtrack...

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 23:02:46 +1000
Subject: Re: That MP3 Soundtrack...

Paul Radford wrote:

> Excellent work Kr'rt.
> Does anyone know of if something similar has been done for FT? Or a
> suggestion of a 'suitable' soundtrack? I'm using Star Wars soundtrack
CDs at
> the moment.

No, but I've got a good one for OGRE. "The March of the Dinochrome
Brigade" aka the sound track from the game ZOIDS for the C64. Use it for
any Mecha game too. It's suitably tinny and cartoonish.

There's a SID player (0.25 Meg) and a SID file (<3k) in the epic vault.
http://www.egroups.com/docvault/epic/Non%20Images/Sid4wn16.EXE
http://www.egroups.com/docvault/epic/Non%20Images/ZOIDS.SID

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: [GZG ECC] "The Umpire Strikes Back" - The Predators Next: Re: That MP3 Soundtrack...