Prev: Re: GMS vs Infantry Next: Re: GMS vs Infantry

Re: [OT] UK GZG'ers

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 18:55:11 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT] UK GZG'ers

>Denny Graver-Elstree <denny.graver@bbc.co.uk> wrote
>
>> While I applaud the locator page, there must be more than 11 UK
gamers :)

>I'm inclined to agree if the number of people crowded around the GZG
stand
>at various UK shows is anything to go by.
>Unless of course it's always the same 11 people!

Looking at this seriously, I wonder if it isn't to do with the fact that
far smaller percentage of people in the UK are online than in the US
(for a
lot of reasons, having to pay for even local phonecalls being one...). I
think we have a LOT of very keen customers who simply don't have email
access, or if they do it's at work and they cannot spend all day reading
mailing lists. Then again, many may simply not know of the list at all.
I'll try plugging the list a bit in the next few newsletter/updates, and
see if anything comes of it.

Jon (GZG)