Prev: RE: My First Mini! Next: Re: GMS vs Infantry

Re: GMS vs Infantry

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 13:11:04 EST
Subject: Re: GMS vs Infantry

In a message dated 3/4/00 12:11:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
los@cris.com
writes:

> Or you can provide two sets of stats for a GMS with an AT firepower
and
>  an AP firepower. The flexibility of the rules allows all this great
> monkeying.
>
>  Cheers...
>
>  Los

Don't the rules already cover point targets vs dispersed for other
weapons?
Just use the same rules for the GMS/P...in other words, d8 impact
(IIRC).

Not quite the effect you'd expect with a decent monroe effect vs an
individual, but should cover the frag effect well.  Or, you could say
that if
both attack dice higher, then one target gets the full point effect
while the
rest of the squad checks for shrapnel?	Never mind, that's starting to
get
annoyingly complicated.

Rob

Londo	    "I'm sorry.  Here, open my wrists."
Garibaldi   "Centauri don't have major arteries in their wrists."
Londo	    "Of course we don't.  What do you think, I am stupid?"

Prev: RE: My First Mini! Next: Re: GMS vs Infantry