Prev: Re: Snow Next: Re: Snow

Re: I wanna scenario

From: "Robert W. Eldridge" <bob_eldridge@m...>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 08:47:16 -0500
Subject: Re: I wanna scenario

Mike,

    I didn't see your games in the Cold Wars PEL. When are you running
them?
I'd love to get into one if I can. As to the WIMP part, I do COLD WARS,
HISTORICON, and FALL IN, I'm the "Coordinator" for our own Convention
"SOUTHERN FRONT", and this year I"m also doing "The Successors"
Campaign" at
JodieCon. Not exactly wimpy in my book<G>.  I suppose I could just move
Lancaster, but I moved down to North Carolina from New Jersey a dozen
years
ago to get away from snow (which lent an interesting irony to the
all-time
record 20-inch snowfall we got about a month ago.)<g>. GZG-ECC will be
too
close next year - my wife has some strange objection to me being away
two
weekends running, but maybe the year after I'll be able to swing both.