Prev: Re: [FT] Miniture sizes Next: Re: OGRE/GEV for ground combat

Re: I wanna scenario

From: "Magic" <rmako@c...>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 07:25:13 -0500
Subject: Re: I wanna scenario

I have been experimenting with converting actual terrain (Digital
Elevation
Model) to a 3D graphic view.  I did an overview of New Haven Ct for Los
that
came out quite nice.  If you are interested in seeing what this would
look
like for the terrain you are talking about send me the Lat Long of the
center or corner points you are interested in and I will see if I can
gen
something up.  The DEM data is 30 meter data so I generally have to
artificially pump up the terrain to make it look right.

Bob Makowsky