Prev: Re: I DID IT AGAIN!!! Next: Re: GZG-ECC III: The Quote Board

Re: OGRE/GEV for ground combat

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 21:44:10 -0500
Subject: Re: OGRE/GEV for ground combat

>I was planning on using the victory points from Ogre Minitures
rule book as
>the cost per unit.  I might use a multiplier to get FB points.
My big
>problem is how to handle fighters.  Fighters in Full Thrust are
used for
>ground support.

Doesn't SJ Games website have a link to a link to OGRE Fighter
rules?

>description.  I'm assuming that units in Ogre aren't lobbing
nukes, because
>if you're lobbing nukes, you will reduce all planets in the
game to barren
>radioactive hulks...

So?  <a blank look on the face of the Alarishi contingent>

In the original OGRE, at least, the assumption was that all guns
shot nukes, presumably very low yield.	Not that you're
obligated to stick with their assumptions.

Prev: Re: I DID IT AGAIN!!! Next: Re: GZG-ECC III: The Quote Board