Prev: Re: Pod Racing Next: RE: I DID IT AGAIN!!!

RE: FW: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario

From: "Andrew Apter" <andya@s...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 14:59:12 -0500
Subject: RE: FW: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario

What about an evacuate the embassies type scenario.  A small force holds
off
a mob protecting a group of civilians till help arrives.   In space
several
(non cooperative) nations race to be the first to the rescue.  Meanwhile
the
local space force tries to delay the force that impugns its sovereignty.
basic boxer rebellion scenario with greater factionalism amongst the
rescuers.  Use sealed orders on the rescue side with orders ranging from
simple rescue, to make sure ambassador X does not make it home.

Andy

Prev: Re: Pod Racing Next: RE: I DID IT AGAIN!!!