Prev: RE: Pod Racing Next: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

Re: Pod Racing

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 12:33:55 -0600
Subject: Re: Pod Racing

***
    Yes, the easiest way is to go to my GZG scenario discussion group at
<http://www.egroups.com/group/gzg/info.html> and enter the "vault."  You
can find
all the rules and the pod racing control sheets in a file cleverly
marked
"Pod
Racing." <g>  To access the "vault," you'll need to take about 30
seconds
subscribe to the group, but you can unsubscribe right away, or even
better,
just
elect not to recieve e-mails from the group.  That way, you can still
access the
"vault" any time you like and you can even read the average 3 posts per
month via
the web.
***

Mike,

I'm still refusing to sign up. Is your support of the site so great that
you don't
want anyone to pass on the information? If so, Bren, don't bother
passing
that on
to me.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Pod Racing Next: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)