Prev: Re: FW: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario Next: Re: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario II

Threshhold card for FT/FB

From: "Bren Mayhugh" <jygro@h...>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 12:54:55 EST
Subject: Threshhold card for FT/FB

I don't know exactly who made thesh hold (TH) cards for FT, but I found
them
and I thought they were a fast way of getting through TH checks at
conventions when the players don't know how the FT/FB system works.  I
made
a newer edition that has the FB icons and are great for only the ships
in
the FB (The percentages are based on the ships in the FB.
The systems that are not used in the FB are not included in the cards -
For
example, needle beams are not on the cards for they do not appear in any
of
the FB ships).	I'm still working on them (basically play testing is
still
going on).  If there is a big need for these cards or people want to try

them out.  I will put them up on my web page along with a bunch of other

stuff (I've been a closet GZG player, since I haven't found a ton of
people
around Indy to play).

-Bren

Prev: Re: FW: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario Next: Re: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario II