Prev: Pod Racing Next: Re: FW: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario

Re: [OT] Battletech

From: kwasTAKETHISOUT@o... (Kr'rt)
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 17:49:02 GMT
Subject: Re: [OT] Battletech

$60 for that tiny booklet??  I'm sittin' on a GOLD MINE!  heh (Been
playing that game since the "Combots/Battledroids" days.

I have that Camo Spec book and am willing to scan it in.  Beth, I have
your email but anyone else can contact me off-list...  (Don't forget
to take the TAKETHISOUT out of my email address... <ducks>)

-=Kr'rt
a.k.a. Tai-sho Lone Ranger(ret.), Warlord of Pesht, House of Kurita

Quoth Mark Reindl <markreindl@yahoo.com>...