Prev: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario II Next: Pod Racing

Re: FT- ESU Fleet setup for a con....

From: "Bren Mayhugh" <jygro@h...>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 12:31:01 EST
Subject: Re: FT- ESU Fleet setup for a con....

>Hi I will attend a con in Norway this summer and I am curious what you
guys
>think of my fleet setup ?
>I've got 2 variants.
>1:
>4 Volga Super Destroyers
>2 Voroshilev Heavy Cruisers

I would choose the above one for the following reasons.  The two heavy
Crusiers can dish out a lot of punishment and they will be hopefully
targeted first given you a chance to hit them with the smaller
destroyers
(who can dish out some serious damage).  My idea would be to let one of
the
Heavy Cruisers (or both) take the damage while my destroyers combined
their
firepower on other ships.
Will it work, I have no idea...

-Bren

Prev: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario II Next: Pod Racing