Prev: Re: FW: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario Next: Re: FT- ESU Fleet setup for a con....

RE: OGRE/GEV for ground combat

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 11:46:33 -0500
Subject: RE: OGRE/GEV for ground combat

I have not tried it, but it sounds like an excellent idea.
Ogre is fast and easy to learn.
Things that would need to be determined:
  Campaign cost for Vehicle/Infantry units.
  Size of vehicles for transporting
      SHvy Tank = 5
       MHWZR = 5
       HWZR = 4+3 (4 for HWZR and 3 for transport. Assembly required)
       Hvy Tank = 4
	Missile Tank = 3
	GEV = 3
	Lt Tank = 2
	Lt GEV = 2
  Armor and/or weapons rating of dropships (Ogre stats).
  Ortillery/Anti-Space Combat

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net